Grainless chocolate sweet potato muffins
Recipe from Clean Food Crush
You would never guess the special ingredient in these chocolate muffins, but man alive are they delicious! They are so moist and perfection for chocolate lovers like us. Even the little ones love them,which is amazing because that doesn't often happen with the grainless muffins.
- 2 large beaten eggs (room temp)
- 2 cups PB or Almond Butter (creamy smooth-room temp works best)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1.5 cups sweet potato purée
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao, or high percentage dark chocolate chips
Spray muffin tray or line with parchment liners.
Combine all ingredients, just until smooth; adding chocolate chips last.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Can use a large ice cream scoop, so they are each even portions.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
They are VERY moist if they are NOT over baked.
Print as PDF