Healthy dill potato salad
Recipe from livelytable.com
Potato salad is a summer stand-by...perfect for a barbecue or any gathering. We went searching for a healthy alternative to the traditional mayo recipes and found this one! Greek yogurt again but some added flavor with fresh dill. We loved it!
- 6 medium sized red or gold new potatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium saucepan, boil potatoes until tender. Let cool slightly before handling.
Chop potatoes in uniform 1-inch cubes.
In a large bowl, add potatoes, onions, celery, and egg.
In a small bowl, stir together greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes.
Gently stir everything to combine.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Print as PDF